What?

My original complaint is here.


Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Trying to keep some momentum

From: duncan@example.com
Subject: Re: Complaint - Order confirmation #296055
Date: 18 April 2007 04:16:53 BDT
To: becky@papillon.com
Cc: john@Papillon.com

Dear Ms Wirth

Thank you for your reply.

I hardly think your organisation can deny the charge of not responding promptly. My first email was sent on the evening of the 5th, and I think its tone prompted a swift reply. By the evening of the 6th no-one had responded at all, hence my first enquiry as to whether anyone had received my mail. On the 8th I was told someone would get back to me on Monday (the 9th).

It looks like you did respond on the Monday; you just failed to send the email to me. Only after my prompting on the evening of the 11th was your mail dated the 9th finally forwarded to me on the 13th.

Nevertheless I am prepared to accept a plea of cock-up rather than conspiracy, and we are now in correspondence. Given this please tell me when Joanne is due to return, and so when I can expect your reply.

Thank you in anticipation,

Duncan McGregor

No comments: